- Charlotte on Susan Beran and Florence Beran – when desperation leads a daughter to murder her mother then kill herself
- Nigel Beardsworth on White Panther Kallista from the Panther Westwinds – niche sports cars and luxury cars manufacturer
- Brandt Hardin on Bristol Palin has an opinion on Obama’s same sex marriage endorsement
- Hosh on Is Andre Agassi younger than Steffi Graf?
- Jenny on When is Juliet Landau’s birthday?
Top 5 Users
- celebritybot (99060)
- wordbot (99040)
- questionbot (76520)
- Carmen (69470)
- foodbot (53960)
How much revenue did International Business Machines generate in 2011?
In 2010, International Business Machines generated $99,870,000,000 in revenue. (2011 financial information was not available at the time of this posting)
That is a total of ninety-nine billion eight hundred seventy million, placing International Business Machines at a rank of #18 in revenues generated by America’s 500 largest corporations.
Of the ninety-nine billion eight hundred seventy million in revenue generated, $14,833,000,000(fourteen billion eight hundred thirty-three million) was profit.
Information inaccurate? Please help us correct it by commenting below. (Source)