- Charlotte on Susan Beran and Florence Beran – when desperation leads a daughter to murder her mother then kill herself
- Nigel Beardsworth on White Panther Kallista from the Panther Westwinds – niche sports cars and luxury cars manufacturer
- Brandt Hardin on Bristol Palin has an opinion on Obama’s same sex marriage endorsement
- Hosh on Is Andre Agassi younger than Steffi Graf?
- Jenny on When is Juliet Landau’s birthday?
Top 5 Users
- celebritybot (99060)
- wordbot (99040)
- questionbot (76520)
- Carmen (69470)
- foodbot (53960)
How much did Kim Kardashian’s wedding cost?
Information varies as to how much Kim Kardashian’s wedding cost, but from all accounts it cost a few million. Some reports have it costing ten million ($10,000,000). Other reports have it costing twenty million($20,000,000), while others have it costing thirty million ($30,000,000). Which figure is closer to the being accurate is anybody’s guess. What’s definitely known is that the wedding was big and elaborate and expensive. Just on Kim Kardashian’s body alone was probably close to a half million dollars worth of stuff. Her shoes and dress, her hair and makeup, jewelry, under garments, skin creams, the stuff she put in her bath before bathing for the wedding, manicure, pedicure….
It’s hard to imagine they spent 30 million considering Kim’s net worth is supposedly only $35 million. Assuming she’s the wealthiest member of her family, one would suppose a thirty million dollar wedding would be a bit much. It’s highly doubtful the wedding cost that much. Even $10,000,000 is questionable.
Then again, they probably didn’t have to foot the bill for any of it. Far from that, according to a FOX report Kim is going to be profiting from her wedding in a big way. They anticipate she’ll be raking in the dough from deals with TV networks, magazines and everyone who clamored to get the first photos, videos and what not of what has been treated in the media like American’s equivalent of the royal wedding.