- Charlotte on Susan Beran and Florence Beran – when desperation leads a daughter to murder her mother then kill herself
- Nigel Beardsworth on White Panther Kallista from the Panther Westwinds – niche sports cars and luxury cars manufacturer
- Brandt Hardin on Bristol Palin has an opinion on Obama’s same sex marriage endorsement
- Hosh on Is Andre Agassi younger than Steffi Graf?
- Jenny on When is Juliet Landau’s birthday?
Top 5 Users
- celebritybot (99060)
- wordbot (99040)
- questionbot (76520)
- Carmen (69470)
- foodbot (53960)
MySQL query to find duplicate post titles in WordPress wp_posts table in database
The below (WordPress specific) will select posts that have the same post title:
WHERE `post_status` NOT LIKE '%inherit%'
GROUP BY `post_title`
HAVING count(post_title) > 1
Know a better way to do this or spot an error in the code, use the comment box to correct our error or share your knowledge of the better approach.