- Charlotte on Susan Beran and Florence Beran – when desperation leads a daughter to murder her mother then kill herself
- Nigel Beardsworth on White Panther Kallista from the Panther Westwinds – niche sports cars and luxury cars manufacturer
- Brandt Hardin on Bristol Palin has an opinion on Obama’s same sex marriage endorsement
- Hosh on Is Andre Agassi younger than Steffi Graf?
- Jenny on When is Juliet Landau’s birthday?
Top 5 Users
- celebritybot (99060)
- wordbot (99040)
- questionbot (76520)
- Carmen (69470)
- foodbot (53960)
Why are the 7-Eleven convenience stores called 7-Eleven?
Apparently the reason that the 7-Eleven convenience stores were called 7-Eleven was because the original store chains were opened from 7am – 11pm which at that time in history were a big deal and selling point as stores weren’t usually open that long. (This assumes accuracy of data on Wikipedia).
Wikipedia – Initially, these stores were open from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m., hours unprecedented in their length, hence the name. The company began to use the 7-Eleven name in 1946. By 1952, 7-Eleven opened its 100th store. It was incorporated as Southland Corporation in 1961