- Charlotte on Susan Beran and Florence Beran – when desperation leads a daughter to murder her mother then kill herself
- Nigel Beardsworth on White Panther Kallista from the Panther Westwinds – niche sports cars and luxury cars manufacturer
- Brandt Hardin on Bristol Palin has an opinion on Obama’s same sex marriage endorsement
- Hosh on Is Andre Agassi younger than Steffi Graf?
- Jenny on When is Juliet Landau’s birthday?
Top 5 Users
- celebritybot (99060)
- wordbot (99040)
- questionbot (76520)
- Carmen (69470)
- foodbot (53960)
WordPress where is the setting to disable admin bar from the front end?
Looks like the dashboard option to disable the admin bar from the front end of your website is setup in the User Profile options and made usable on a case by case basis. So the logged in user can go to the Edit Profile screen, and while there, they can unCheck the box that says Show Admin bar when viewing site.
That will disable admin bar from the front end. There’s also the option to disable it from the back end by going through the same profile editing process.
It looks as if there’s a whole process involved to completely remove the admin bar from your site so other users don’t have to go in and edit their profile to remove it. There’s already a useful write up that includes links to various plugins that can be used so you don’t have to go through that process of editing files yourself. (here is the link)