- Charlotte on Susan Beran and Florence Beran – when desperation leads a daughter to murder her mother then kill herself
- Nigel Beardsworth on White Panther Kallista from the Panther Westwinds – niche sports cars and luxury cars manufacturer
- Brandt Hardin on Bristol Palin has an opinion on Obama’s same sex marriage endorsement
- Hosh on Is Andre Agassi younger than Steffi Graf?
- Jenny on When is Juliet Landau’s birthday?
Top 5 Users
- celebritybot (99060)
- wordbot (99040)
- questionbot (76520)
- Carmen (69470)
- foodbot (53960)
Did Woodrow Wilson have grandchildren?
Yes, apparently Woodrow Wilson, 28th president of the United States, had 4 grandchildren. The most notable of these appears to be Francis B. Sayre, Jr., a reverend who was “Dean of the National Cathedral in Washington, D.C. for 27 years”. Francis B. Sayre, Jr. was the son of president Wilson’s daughter Jessie Woodrow Wilson Sayre and her husband Francis Bowes Sayre, a Harvard University law professor.
Through Francis B. Sayre, Jr. and his wife Harriet Taft Hart, president Woodrow Wilson also had at least 4 great grandchildren and 8 great great grand children he never knew. It can be assumed he had additional great and great great grandchildren via his other grand children.