- Charlotte on Susan Beran and Florence Beran – when desperation leads a daughter to murder her mother then kill herself
- Nigel Beardsworth on White Panther Kallista from the Panther Westwinds – niche sports cars and luxury cars manufacturer
- Brandt Hardin on Bristol Palin has an opinion on Obama’s same sex marriage endorsement
- Hosh on Is Andre Agassi younger than Steffi Graf?
- Jenny on When is Juliet Landau’s birthday?
Top 5 Users
- celebritybot (99060)
- wordbot (99040)
- questionbot (76520)
- Carmen (69470)
- foodbot (53960)
Have you read Kyle Richard’s daughter Farrah Aldjufrie’s blog?
Just stumbled across a blogspot blog that Kyle William’s daughter Farrah Aldjufrie was maintaining back in 2009 while she was a student at the University of Southern California. Sounds like she is a very bright girl who can potentially grow up to become very influential. It’s amazing because you just don’t encounter too many people who are so insightful, particularly ones who come from what I assume to be a privileged background. Farrah Aldjufrie blog