- Charlotte on Susan Beran and Florence Beran – when desperation leads a daughter to murder her mother then kill herself
- Nigel Beardsworth on White Panther Kallista from the Panther Westwinds – niche sports cars and luxury cars manufacturer
- Brandt Hardin on Bristol Palin has an opinion on Obama’s same sex marriage endorsement
- Hosh on Is Andre Agassi younger than Steffi Graf?
- Jenny on When is Juliet Landau’s birthday?
Top 5 Users
- celebritybot (99060)
- wordbot (99040)
- questionbot (76520)
- Carmen (69470)
- foodbot (53960)
Where did Kim Kardashian go to college?
Kim Kardashian did not go to college. As of this date her highest level of “formal” education completed was high school. Kim graduated from Marymount High School, a private, Catholic, all-girls, college-preparatory high school that, according to Wikipedia, is located in the Holmby Hills/Bel Air neighborhood of Los Angeles in the vicinity of Sunset Boulevard.
While Kim did not go to college, it can be argued that her life experiences have provided her a comparable, perhaps even more valuable, level of education. Certainly, with a net worth of $35 million, Kim Kardashian has achieved significantly greater success to date than most college graduates will over the course of a lifetime.
Kim’s sister Kourtney Kardashian is a University of Arizona graduate.
Image: Â© Glenn Francis, www.PacificProDigital.com