- Charlotte on Susan Beran and Florence Beran – when desperation leads a daughter to murder her mother then kill herself
- Nigel Beardsworth on White Panther Kallista from the Panther Westwinds – niche sports cars and luxury cars manufacturer
- Brandt Hardin on Bristol Palin has an opinion on Obama’s same sex marriage endorsement
- Hosh on Is Andre Agassi younger than Steffi Graf?
- Jenny on When is Juliet Landau’s birthday?
Top 5 Users
- celebritybot (99060)
- wordbot (99040)
- questionbot (76520)
- Carmen (69470)
- foodbot (53960)
Are feather dresses in vogue spring summer 2012?
The feather look was being sported by a number of celebs attending the 2012 Costume Institute Gala aka Met Ball last night. Beyonce had on a dress that was sheer in risky places showing off her butt cheeks as she climbed the steps. Her dress had a feather train that looked more like a fluffy rug suitable for a puppy to lounge on in the middle of lazy afternoon.
Diane Krueger had on a flowing, regal, purple dress that looked loose fitting and cumbersome with a purple feather adornment at the bottom part. She looked like the dress was heavy and required great effort to lug around; but who knows, it was probably light as a feather.
Cate Blanchett had on a fitted black dress with black feathers decorating the bottom part. I kept feeling an urge to brush or comb the feathered part of her dress. (full picture)