- Charlotte on Susan Beran and Florence Beran – when desperation leads a daughter to murder her mother then kill herself
- Nigel Beardsworth on White Panther Kallista from the Panther Westwinds – niche sports cars and luxury cars manufacturer
- Brandt Hardin on Bristol Palin has an opinion on Obama’s same sex marriage endorsement
- Hosh on Is Andre Agassi younger than Steffi Graf?
- Jenny on When is Juliet Landau’s birthday?
Top 5 Users
- celebritybot (99060)
- wordbot (99040)
- questionbot (76520)
- Carmen (69470)
- foodbot (53960)
Designer of the black dress Eva Longoria wore on the Late Show with David Letterman May 2012
The dress worn by Eva Longoria on the Late Show with Dave Letterman is a Victoria Beckham design. Victoria Beckham’s designs are all about hugging the body and showing off the curves of slim to skinny women. The dress is the Victoria Beckham Stretch-crepe cutaway dress and it comes with a $2,195 price tag. You should check out the video showing a model walking in the dress. Looks like the dress is severely restricting her movement. (video)
Image is a screen capture from Late Show video. ©CBS