- Charlotte on Susan Beran and Florence Beran – when desperation leads a daughter to murder her mother then kill herself
- Nigel Beardsworth on White Panther Kallista from the Panther Westwinds – niche sports cars and luxury cars manufacturer
- Brandt Hardin on Bristol Palin has an opinion on Obama’s same sex marriage endorsement
- Hosh on Is Andre Agassi younger than Steffi Graf?
- Jenny on When is Juliet Landau’s birthday?
Top 5 Users
- celebritybot (99060)
- wordbot (99040)
- questionbot (76520)
- Carmen (69470)
- foodbot (53960)
Should there be laws against women wearing see through clothes in public?
Some women would never want anyone to be able to see through their clothes so they would never go out wearing anything remotely see-through. Other women intentionally wear tops and dresses that have varying degrees of sheerness to them. It’s one thing to wear a sheer blouse with something underneath so that at least it can be argued you’re still dressed; but what about those fashions that basically put everything on display?
Here’s a model wearing a sheer top designed to show her nakedness and conceal (not too well) only the nipples of her breasts.
Should there be laws against women wearing clothes like this in public?
Image by via Flickr