- Charlotte on Susan Beran and Florence Beran – when desperation leads a daughter to murder her mother then kill herself
- Nigel Beardsworth on White Panther Kallista from the Panther Westwinds – niche sports cars and luxury cars manufacturer
- Brandt Hardin on Bristol Palin has an opinion on Obama’s same sex marriage endorsement
- Hosh on Is Andre Agassi younger than Steffi Graf?
- Jenny on When is Juliet Landau’s birthday?
Top 5 Users
- celebritybot (99060)
- wordbot (99040)
- questionbot (76520)
- Carmen (69470)
- foodbot (53960)
Viola Davis’s orange lowcut halter dress not very flattering
What was Viola Davis thinking? Not every woman can get away with wearing a lowcut halter dress and Viola Davis is clearly one of those who should avoid the style at all cost. Your breasts shoudn’t be squeezed up and pushed together in a halter dress. Such a style is best suited to women with smaller breasts and less muscular frames. A good example is the black Armani dress Rihanna wore to the 2012 Grammy’s. Rihanna can get away with a halter dress. Viola Davis should never wear anything like that again. And it was bright orange to boot. Yikes. (picture of the dress)