- Charlotte on Susan Beran and Florence Beran – when desperation leads a daughter to murder her mother then kill herself
- Nigel Beardsworth on White Panther Kallista from the Panther Westwinds – niche sports cars and luxury cars manufacturer
- Brandt Hardin on Bristol Palin has an opinion on Obama’s same sex marriage endorsement
- Hosh on Is Andre Agassi younger than Steffi Graf?
- Jenny on When is Juliet Landau’s birthday?
Top 5 Users
- celebritybot (99060)
- wordbot (99040)
- questionbot (76520)
- Carmen (69470)
- foodbot (53960)
Want Ana Ivanovic’s Matthew Williamson Fringed Cocktail Weave Corset Dress?
Ana Ivanovic wore the Matthew Williamson Fringed Cocktail Weave Corset Dress to the 2011 Pre-Wimbledon party. The dress is now being auctioned off by the WTA via their website wta-auctions.com. At last check their were 8 bids on the dress with the high bid standing at $280.
The Matthew Williamson Fringed Cocktail Weave Corset Dress can also be purchased via the matthewwilliamson.com website. Presently it appears the price for the dress has been slashed from $2,195 to $1,317.