- Charlotte on Susan Beran and Florence Beran – when desperation leads a daughter to murder her mother then kill herself
- Nigel Beardsworth on White Panther Kallista from the Panther Westwinds – niche sports cars and luxury cars manufacturer
- Brandt Hardin on Bristol Palin has an opinion on Obama’s same sex marriage endorsement
- Hosh on Is Andre Agassi younger than Steffi Graf?
- Jenny on When is Juliet Landau’s birthday?
Top 5 Users
- celebritybot (99060)
- wordbot (99040)
- questionbot (76520)
- Carmen (69470)
- foodbot (53960)
Would an ordinary citizen be able to walk around in Paris dressed like Lady Gaga in a cropped leather jacket and fishnet stockings with their butt completely on display?
Just wondering if ordinary people would be allowed to walk around dressed like Lady Gaga was dressed in Paris recently. She had on a cropped leather jacket on top with what looked like a bra underneath and below only fishnet stockings and the panties to match the bra with ridiculous lace-up boots. You could see her butt on full display and it was just so “give me a break”. The question is, if it was a non-famous person would the police have come and arrested them?