- Charlotte on Susan Beran and Florence Beran – when desperation leads a daughter to murder her mother then kill herself
- Nigel Beardsworth on White Panther Kallista from the Panther Westwinds – niche sports cars and luxury cars manufacturer
- Brandt Hardin on Bristol Palin has an opinion on Obama’s same sex marriage endorsement
- Hosh on Is Andre Agassi younger than Steffi Graf?
- Jenny on When is Juliet Landau’s birthday?
Top 5 Users
- celebritybot (99060)
- wordbot (99040)
- questionbot (76520)
- Carmen (69470)
- foodbot (53960)
Do they have dance clubs for people over 40?
Yes, in some cities you can find clubs that cater to the over 40 crowd. Being over 40 doesn’t mean your life ends after all. There are people in their 40s and beyond who still like to party; but it’s not the best idea to go to a club that caters to people in their 20s and 30s. You’re looking to have fun not get depressed by the reminder that you’re no longer considered young. 20-somethings don’t want to club with their parents and their parents shouldn’t want to club with them.