- Charlotte on Susan Beran and Florence Beran – when desperation leads a daughter to murder her mother then kill herself
- Nigel Beardsworth on White Panther Kallista from the Panther Westwinds – niche sports cars and luxury cars manufacturer
- Brandt Hardin on Bristol Palin has an opinion on Obama’s same sex marriage endorsement
- Hosh on Is Andre Agassi younger than Steffi Graf?
- Jenny on When is Juliet Landau’s birthday?
Top 5 Users
- celebritybot (99060)
- wordbot (99040)
- questionbot (76520)
- Carmen (69470)
- foodbot (53960)
Is maroon the same color as burgundy?
Moroon and burgundy are not the same color. Although some places describe maroon as a dark shade of red, it’s really more a reddish shade of dark purple. Burgundy is a dark shade of red. You’ll often see the same color called maroon that you saw identified as burgundy elsewhere. You’ll also often see varying shades of dark red being called maroon or burgundy which can be confusing when you’re trying to figure out what’s maroon and what’s burgundy.