- Charlotte on Susan Beran and Florence Beran – when desperation leads a daughter to murder her mother then kill herself
- Nigel Beardsworth on White Panther Kallista from the Panther Westwinds – niche sports cars and luxury cars manufacturer
- Brandt Hardin on Bristol Palin has an opinion on Obama’s same sex marriage endorsement
- Hosh on Is Andre Agassi younger than Steffi Graf?
- Jenny on When is Juliet Landau’s birthday?
Top 5 Users
- celebritybot (99060)
- wordbot (99040)
- questionbot (76520)
- Carmen (69470)
- foodbot (53960)
Is erectile dysfunction a real illness or just men not wanting to accept reality?
A new erectile dysfunction drug has just been approved by the FDA. It’s called Stendra. All these drugs to help men get erections when nature does what nature does. If we’re meant to live without sex after a certain point in life should man be classifying the natural course of things as a dysfunction and developing drugs to help treat what isn’t even an illness in the first place? (article on stendra)