- Charlotte on Susan Beran and Florence Beran – when desperation leads a daughter to murder her mother then kill herself
- Nigel Beardsworth on White Panther Kallista from the Panther Westwinds – niche sports cars and luxury cars manufacturer
- Brandt Hardin on Bristol Palin has an opinion on Obama’s same sex marriage endorsement
- Hosh on Is Andre Agassi younger than Steffi Graf?
- Jenny on When is Juliet Landau’s birthday?
Top 5 Users
- celebritybot (99060)
- wordbot (99040)
- questionbot (76520)
- Carmen (69470)
- foodbot (53960)
Has there ever been a first lady who divorced the president while he was in office?
Don’t know for a fact but I’d say there has never been a first lady who divorced the president while he was in office. She probably would not have been allowed to. Not that there’s a law or anything, but somehow she would have been persuaded against seeking to divorce the president while he was still in office. I don’t even think there’s been one who divorced the president after he left office.