- Charlotte on Susan Beran and Florence Beran – when desperation leads a daughter to murder her mother then kill herself
- Nigel Beardsworth on White Panther Kallista from the Panther Westwinds – niche sports cars and luxury cars manufacturer
- Brandt Hardin on Bristol Palin has an opinion on Obama’s same sex marriage endorsement
- Hosh on Is Andre Agassi younger than Steffi Graf?
- Jenny on When is Juliet Landau’s birthday?
Top 5 Users
- celebritybot (99060)
- wordbot (99040)
- questionbot (76520)
- Carmen (69470)
- foodbot (53960)
Who will Mitt Romney pick to be his vice presidential running mate?
Everyone is anticipating the moment when Mitt Romney will choose his running mate for the upcoming 2012 Presidential elections. Recently senator John McCain, who ran against President Barack Obama in 2008 with Sarah Palin as his running mate, told abcnews that the most important consideration for Romney is whether or not the person he selects will be qualified to replace him as president if something should happen to him. McCain actually dared to claim that as being his primary and foremost consideration when he chose his running mate in 2008. In other words he firmly believed that Sarah Palin was qualified to run the country, to take over as President of the United States if something happened to him, had he been elected.
As for who Mitt Romney will pick to be his vice presidential running mate, suggestions have included senator Marco Rubio from Florida, Senator Rob Portman from Ohio, New Jersey governor Chris Christie, New Mexico governor Susanna Martinez, Virginia governor Bob McDonnell among others.