- Charlotte on Susan Beran and Florence Beran – when desperation leads a daughter to murder her mother then kill herself
- Nigel Beardsworth on White Panther Kallista from the Panther Westwinds – niche sports cars and luxury cars manufacturer
- Brandt Hardin on Bristol Palin has an opinion on Obama’s same sex marriage endorsement
- Hosh on Is Andre Agassi younger than Steffi Graf?
- Jenny on When is Juliet Landau’s birthday?
Top 5 Users
- celebritybot (99060)
- wordbot (99040)
- questionbot (76520)
- Carmen (69470)
- foodbot (53960)
Will FranÃ§ois Hollande’s live-in girlfriend ValÃ©rie Trierweiler be considered the First Lady of France
Update: Seems ValÃ©rie Trierweiler will not technically be the First Lady of France even though she might be regarded as such casually. Apparently for her to have that title she and FranÃ§ois Hollande would have to be married.
Original: The new French president is not a married man. He does, however, have a domestic partner. Her name is ValÃ©rie Trierweiler. They have been a couple since 2006. Apparently when they started seeing each other he was in a relationship with another woman SÃ©golÃ¨ne Royal. That’s him with SÃ©golÃ¨ne Royal in the below photo taken at a rally for the 2007 elections.
In 2007 he and SÃ©golÃ¨ne Royal split up, and he and ValÃ©rie Trierweiler became a couple. ValÃ©rie Trierweiler is now described as his domestic partner. It’s assumed she will automatically be considered the first lady of France just by virtue of being his partner, but this could be a mistaken assumption. Maybe they have to be legally married for her to be the First Lady? Don’t know the facts on this one yet.
Image of FranÃ§ois Hollande and SÃ©golÃ¨ne Royal by Marie-Lan Nguyen