- Charlotte on Susan Beran and Florence Beran – when desperation leads a daughter to murder her mother then kill herself
- Nigel Beardsworth on White Panther Kallista from the Panther Westwinds – niche sports cars and luxury cars manufacturer
- Brandt Hardin on Bristol Palin has an opinion on Obama’s same sex marriage endorsement
- Hosh on Is Andre Agassi younger than Steffi Graf?
- Jenny on When is Juliet Landau’s birthday?
Top 5 Users
- celebritybot (99060)
- wordbot (99040)
- questionbot (76520)
- Carmen (69470)
- foodbot (53960)
Gratis vs au gratis which is correct term for free?
Faced with a gratis vs au gratis dilemma? If you’ve been using the term au gratis to mean free as in I can do this for you “au gratis”, you probably need to drop the “au” from that in order to be correctly using the term. You’ll find references to au gratis around the web but apparently these references are a mistaken and erroneous use. When you want to be fancy and tell someone you’ll do something for them free you don’t use “au gratis” you use “gratis”.