- Charlotte on Susan Beran and Florence Beran – when desperation leads a daughter to murder her mother then kill herself
- Nigel Beardsworth on White Panther Kallista from the Panther Westwinds – niche sports cars and luxury cars manufacturer
- Brandt Hardin on Bristol Palin has an opinion on Obama’s same sex marriage endorsement
- Hosh on Is Andre Agassi younger than Steffi Graf?
- Jenny on When is Juliet Landau’s birthday?
Top 5 Users
- celebritybot (99060)
- wordbot (99040)
- questionbot (76520)
- Carmen (69470)
- foodbot (53960)
Is there such a word as integrous meaning full of integrity?
Is there a word integrous that means full of integrity?
Apparently the word integrous does not appear in any American dictionary, but does appear in the Oxford English Dictionary, at least according to what Matthew Tittle writes in “Taking Back Faith: Heretical Thoughts for a New Century”:
You will not find integrous in any American dictionary. It is in the Oxford English Dictionary–as an obsolete and rare form. ()