- Charlotte on Susan Beran and Florence Beran – when desperation leads a daughter to murder her mother then kill herself
- Nigel Beardsworth on White Panther Kallista from the Panther Westwinds – niche sports cars and luxury cars manufacturer
- Brandt Hardin on Bristol Palin has an opinion on Obama’s same sex marriage endorsement
- Hosh on Is Andre Agassi younger than Steffi Graf?
- Jenny on When is Juliet Landau’s birthday?
Top 5 Users
- celebritybot (99060)
- wordbot (99040)
- questionbot (76520)
- Carmen (69470)
- foodbot (53960)
What word is the opposite of elevate?
To elevate is to lift up, to raise up, to take to a higher level. When you do the opposite of elevate you push down, put down, take down to a lower level. Some of the synonyms that can be used to describe the opposite of elevate are depress (consider in context of something elevating one’s mood versus something depressing one’s mood),Â decrease ( if something can elevate in quantity then it can likewise decrease in quantity), degrade( if you someone’s status can be elevated then their status can also be degraded), descend (In an elevator to ascend to a higher level. To get back to the ground level the elevator must do the opposite of ascend which is descend).