- Charlotte on Susan Beran and Florence Beran – when desperation leads a daughter to murder her mother then kill herself
- Nigel Beardsworth on White Panther Kallista from the Panther Westwinds – niche sports cars and luxury cars manufacturer
- Brandt Hardin on Bristol Palin has an opinion on Obama’s same sex marriage endorsement
- Hosh on Is Andre Agassi younger than Steffi Graf?
- Jenny on When is Juliet Landau’s birthday?
Top 5 Users
- celebritybot (99060)
- wordbot (99040)
- questionbot (76520)
- Carmen (69470)
- foodbot (53960)
To refer to something as being figurative is to say that the thing is not literally meant. If something is figurative it is symbolic — a metaphorical or otherwise ornate … Continue reading
A docile person is someone who bends and yields easily. A docile person is very accommodating and amenable and agreeable in a way that makes them easy to manipulate and … Continue reading
Something that is monolithic is too immense and too massive to move. It does not have to be restricted to a physical object. People’s prejudices for example can be described … Continue reading