- Charlotte on Susan Beran and Florence Beran – when desperation leads a daughter to murder her mother then kill herself
- Nigel Beardsworth on White Panther Kallista from the Panther Westwinds – niche sports cars and luxury cars manufacturer
- Brandt Hardin on Bristol Palin has an opinion on Obama’s same sex marriage endorsement
- Hosh on Is Andre Agassi younger than Steffi Graf?
- Jenny on When is Juliet Landau’s birthday?
Top 5 Users
- celebritybot (99060)
- wordbot (99040)
- questionbot (76520)
- Carmen (69470)
- foodbot (53960)
To daunt is to strip of courage. Some words that mean the same as daunt consternate dishearten dismay intimidate thwart deter
An assiduous person is one who is attentive and diligent, hard-working and industrious. An assiduous person will be tirelessly and persistently engaged and engrossed in what they are doing. Assiduous … Continue reading
Indolence is disinclination towards physical exertion. In a word indolence is laziness. An indolent person is a habitually lazy person who prefers to sit around and do nothing all day.