- Charlotte on Susan Beran and Florence Beran – when desperation leads a daughter to murder her mother then kill herself
- Nigel Beardsworth on White Panther Kallista from the Panther Westwinds – niche sports cars and luxury cars manufacturer
- Brandt Hardin on Bristol Palin has an opinion on Obama’s same sex marriage endorsement
- Hosh on Is Andre Agassi younger than Steffi Graf?
- Jenny on When is Juliet Landau’s birthday?
Top 5 Users
- celebritybot (99060)
- wordbot (99040)
- questionbot (76520)
- Carmen (69470)
- foodbot (53960)
If your fiancee breaks off your engagement but still wants to stay in the relationship what should you do? If he says he just feels like the time is not … Continue reading
You don’t control your boyfriend. You shouldn’t think you have the power to decide who he gets to be friends with. He doesn’t need your permission to stay friends with … Continue reading
Wanting to break up your best friend and her boyfriend so she’ll have more time for you is pretty selfish. It’s understandable if you feel upset that your best friend … Continue reading
The best way to resolve this conflict for yourself is to imagine that you are the girlfriend and some girl decides to ask out your boyfriend even though she knows … Continue reading
It really depends on the 23 year old boy’s intentions. If he’s just going to be dating her then, while she’s arguably a little young for him, it’s just dating … Continue reading
No, you are not the only 16 year old girl who has never been on a date. It might feel like it to you, but you’re really not.Â Some girls … Continue reading
You just have to know that you’re going to get over it even if it doesn’t feel right now like you will.
There’s nothing you can do other than just accept the fact that she doesn’t like you back. If you’re around her all the time it will probably be hard, but … Continue reading
Yell at her that she’s annoying the crap out of you. That’s usually an effective way to either shut her up or get rid of her altogether. Women can’t handle … Continue reading