- Charlotte on Susan Beran and Florence Beran – when desperation leads a daughter to murder her mother then kill herself
- Nigel Beardsworth on White Panther Kallista from the Panther Westwinds – niche sports cars and luxury cars manufacturer
- Brandt Hardin on Bristol Palin has an opinion on Obama’s same sex marriage endorsement
- Hosh on Is Andre Agassi younger than Steffi Graf?
- Jenny on When is Juliet Landau’s birthday?
Top 5 Users
- celebritybot (99060)
- wordbot (99040)
- questionbot (76520)
- Carmen (69470)
- foodbot (53960)
how safe is living in lakeview arkansas in 2012?
Was there a child by the named of Sarah who was murdered in Haysville Kansas in the past 10-20 years?
9 year old Savannah Hardin dies after grandmother and step mother force her to run for 3 hours non-stop
Etowah County Alabama – Savannah Hardin, a 9 year old from Birmingham Alabama died Monday as a consequence of being forced to run in her family’s yard for 3 hours … Continue reading
Can’t find any information about Lindsay Lohan’s lawyer Shawn Chapman Holley’s birthdate so I’m just going to go ahead and guess based on her appearance that she’s late forties to … Continue reading
If someone kidnapped your baby from the hospital would a $750,000 negligence settlement payment make the loss of your baby easier to accept?
Just wondering, based on the Carlina White story, how many people think they would find it easier to adjust and accept that their child is gone if they received $750,000 … Continue reading
Apparently there was a National Enquirer report claiming OJ Simpson was beaten unconscious at the Lovelock Correctional Center in Nevada where he is currently imprisoned. The enquirer apparently made the … Continue reading
Was Lindsay Lohan hoping to appeal to the male instincts of L.A. Superior Court Judge Keith Schwartz by showing up to court in a short tight white dress?
Lindsay Lohan is back in court. Bored sigh…. She showed up for her hearing yesterday dressed in a short, tight white dress. Not sure what might have been her intention … Continue reading