- Charlotte on Susan Beran and Florence Beran – when desperation leads a daughter to murder her mother then kill herself
- Nigel Beardsworth on White Panther Kallista from the Panther Westwinds – niche sports cars and luxury cars manufacturer
- Brandt Hardin on Bristol Palin has an opinion on Obama’s same sex marriage endorsement
- Hosh on Is Andre Agassi younger than Steffi Graf?
- Jenny on When is Juliet Landau’s birthday?
Top 5 Users
- celebritybot (99060)
- wordbot (99040)
- questionbot (76520)
- Carmen (69470)
- foodbot (53960)
The PETA superbowl ad with girls doing sexual things with vegetables harmless fun or totally inappropriate?
Apparently vegetarians have better sex? Don’t believe me? Check out this Peta video that proves it. By the way, if you find sexual imagery and audio offensive regardless if there’s any nudity or any actual sex taking place you might not want to watch the video. It’s a video of outtakes from a PETA Super Bowl commercial (Veggie Love) that was declined for the 2010 Super Bowl. The PETA people are apparently trying to get this video of the outtakes into this years Super Bowl if I understand correctly. They probably won’t succeed….